Charity Whisky Tasting Event (Food Only)
About this event :
Whisky Tasting Event
Saturday October 4th 7:00pm
in Aid of Oldham Mountain Rescue Team
Advanced Online Booking Only
Limited places available.
at Diggle Band Club, Saddleworth
Please note this is the food only option, if you would like to join in the whisky tasting, please clink on this link
The event is as follows:
- A fantastic evening hosted by Dr Bill Warnock
- Nine superb whiskies to taste including a Mystery Malt
- Award Winning Little Saddlworth Pie Company Pie and Peas Supper
(with a vegetarian option available by request)
- Whisky Quiz
- A Raffle and an Auction with some fantastic PRIZES to be won
All this for just £8.50
You don’t have to be a whisky connoisseur to join in, even if you’re new to whisky you’ll be made very welcome and this is a great opportunity to find out what it’s all about!
All proceeds/profits will go to Oldham Mountain Rescue Team
Numbers are limited, so please book your tickets online now to avoid disappointment!
Booking is easy – simply follow these three steps:
- Click the “I’m Attending” button at the top of this page
- Simply create a free Am Dram Society login for this site using the green button
- Or if you’ve been to an Am Dram Soc event using this site before, login with your previous user details
(reminder function available here!)
- Pay online safely and securely using PayPal before October 3rd
You don’t even need to have a PayPal account – you can just enter your debit or credit card details directly
- Turn up to the event at Diggle Band Club on Oct 4th, bring a printout of your PayPal payment with you to gain entry
Then sit back relax, have a few wee drams, and enjoy an amazing evening with us!
You must be 18 or over to join in the whisky tasting!
Your host : Nick Watts